enCore Energy Corp. is looking to fill the need for a Project Geologist for our South Texas uranium development program. enCore is one of the most diversified U.S. domestic uranium developers focused on becoming a leading in-situ recovery uranium producer. The enCore team is led by industry experts with extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of ISR uranium operations and the nuclear fuel cycle. enCore’s initial opportunities are created from enCore’s licensed and past-producing South Texas-located Rosita and Kingsville Dome ISR production facilities, under development, and multiple satellite projects in South Texas plus the changing global uranium supply/demand outlook and opportunities for industry consolidation. enCore’s Texas projects, combined with our advanced staged Dewey Burdock project in South Dakota, our Gas Hills project in Wyoming, and our large uranium resource endowments in New Mexico create an outstanding asset base.
At enCore, we are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities. We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package that includes a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan, paid time off, company stock option plan.
As a part of the enCore team, the successful candidate will be part of an exciting industry that is growing due to increased demands for clean energy globally!
- Support mud rotary drilling activities occurring in the exploration and development phases of project development, as required. Conduct workplace inspections and prepare drilling performance reports to management, as required.
- Compile and validate drilling data; including assay results, downhole wireline logging, lithological data, QA/QC, and other data collected during drilling.
- Compile and input data into internal geological databases.
- Geological mapping (either digital or on paper depending on location).
- Prepare routine reports to management as required and assist with reconciliation of group reporting needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Geology or related field, required.
- 1-5 years’ experience in geology or related field, preferred.
- Excellent safety record required
- Ability to work within a team environment and possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required
- Familiarity with mud rotary drilling operations and lithology interpretation preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD /ArcGIS and Microsoft Office computer programs preferred.